The Christian Medical & Dental Associations (CMDA) is made up of the Christian Medical Association (CMA) and the Christian Dental Association (CDA). CMDA provides resources, networking opportunities, education and a public voice for Christian healthcare professionals and students. Founded in 1931, CMDA provides programs and services supporting its mission to “change hearts in healthcare” with a current membership of more than 16,000. CMDA promotes positions and addresses policies on healthcare issues; conducts overseas medical evangelism projects; coordinates a network of Christian healthcare professionals for fellowship and professional growth; sponsors student ministries in medical and dental schools; distributes educational and inspirational resources; hosts marriage and family conferences; provides Third World missionary doctors with continuing education resources; and conducts academic exchange programs overseas. By being the “hands of Jesus” to needy people, CMDA seeks to fulfill His Great Commandment (Matthew 22:39; 25:36) and His Great Commission (Matthew 28:19).
Benefits of Membership
Being a member of CMDA has lots of great benefits such as:
- Access to national scholarships and publications.
- TOUCH points for volunteer activities
- Bi-weekly Bible studies with fellow members
- Speakers from the medical and religious communities who profess the Christian faith
- Local and national leadership opportunities
- And much more!
Who we are
President – Anson Varghese
Vice-President – Jonathan Quinonez
Club Adviser – Dr. Terry Else
Calendar of Upcoming Events
- August 22nd – 1st General Meeting
- September 19th – 2nd General Meeting
- October 14th – 3rd General Meeting
- November 25th – 4th General Meeting
How to contact us
Come join today!